Article catch up 29, May 2009Posted by thegulfblog.com in Bahrain, China and the ME, Egypt, French IR, LNG, Middle East.
Tags: American base, Bahrain, Cairo speech, Iranian elections, Kyrgyzstan, LNG, Migrant labout rights, Obama visit, Web 2.0
- Interestingly, it is being suggested that Turkey might be acting as an intermediary for America in persuading Kyrgyzstan to retain their US base.
- Bomb at Iranian mosque in the run up to the elections.
- Thailand building LNG regasification facilities to receive LNG from the Middle East.
- Yemen are about to join Qatar et al in the exporting of LNG.
- On the Middle East’s expected increase in defense spending.
- Marc Lynch on the importance of Arab opinion polls.
- On the possibility of China creating its own Al Jazeera.