Fattest girls in the world: in Bahrain 21, September 2010Posted by thegulfblog.com in Bahrain.
Tags: Bahrain woman, Fat, Fat Bahrain women, Fattest girls in world Bahrain, Fattest people
1 comment so far
Emirates 24/7 notes that Bahrain has the honor of having the fattest women in the world. Kuwait keeps up the GCC end coming in a a credible 5th.
Countries with most overweight girls
1. Bahrain 42.4% (with BMI over 25)
2. USA 36%
3. Portugal 34.3%
4. Spain 32%
5. Kuwait 31.8% 6= Australia 30% 6= New Zealand 30%
8. England 29.3% 9. Bolivia 27.5% 10. Sweden 27.4%
10 fattest nations on earth 10, December 2009Posted by thegulfblog.com in American ME Relations, Random.
Tags: America obesity, Egypt obesity, Exercise, Fat, Fattest nations, Health, Obesity, Salad dodgers
1 comment so far
We all know that America is the fattest nation on earth. It is the source of many a joke and general mirth. Hence, for example, a story I posted some time ago about fatties complaining that airplane seats aren’t big enough for their ever-expanding, saturated fat filled, donut stuffed, twinkie laden, salad dodging, fat asses. But, I’m wrong. Not about ridiculous fat Americans complaining about their plane seats: that is true and it is ridiculous, but America is not the fattest nation on earth. Moreover, there are some curious entries into the top 10. Egypt? Bosnia? interesting stuff.
1) American Samoa – I suppose that ‘America’ had to be at the top somewhere.
2) Kiribati – A small archipelago [archipelagic?] Pacific nation dependent on cheap, fatty and generally unhealthy food imports.
3) America – There’s time yet to reassert your place at the top of the tree. It just needs dedication.
4) Germany – Too much beer and wiener schnitzels.
5) Egypt – Interesting. Women are particularly fat owing to, it is said, cultural taboos about exercise.
6) Bosnia Herzegovina – Poor diets and laziness are, it seems, the key here.
7) New Zealand – Same old story.
8. Israel – One would think that military service would keep them lithe…apparently not
9) Croatia – Ditto Bosnia
10) United Kingdom – Same old story (though with Scotland dragging the UK up the rankings several hundred places, I believe)
Hat tip: Abstract JK
PS. Go to Google and search their images for ‘fat’…